Sunday, May 4, 2008

Upcoming changes in June

Please take note that as of June 2008 I will no longer be including 4X6 proofs with the $65 session fee. Each client will have 30 day access to a private online gallery with color and b&w proofs from their session. A proof book of 4X6 color only prints can be purchased for an additional $25.

I know this may come as a disappointment to some people. But I have discovered that it's very difficult for families to order their pictures when they're trying to pass around one book for everyone to take a look at. With online viewing Grandma in Oklahoma can decide what pictures she wants before the family reunion 3 months from now. Make sense?

So the question might be, "Why not lower your session fee since you're not including proofs?" Good question my astute fellow learner. The reason for that is because there is time involved on my part and on the part of my webmaster (aka husband) to get the online gallery ready for client viewing.

So if you really want a color and b&w proof book (30-40 prints) included with your fee, you'll need to get on my calendar for May. No pressure, right?

Also, very soon I will have the ability to accept online payments for session fees and print costs. Ordering will still be done through me instead of an outside source so I can offer discounts for package purchases.

No comments: