Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Check out my chair....and my cute kid.

I got a new cool FREE chair today thanks to freecycle and a friend from church. I figured the chair search would take much longer than it did. The search was only going on for about a week or so. Thanks, Jennifer. Your ex-chair will be put to good use. I was very eager to get her out and let her stretch her legs and pose for some pictures. She obliged. I took my favorite male model out with me.

Jackson agreed to model for me under the following conditions: (Jackson always has conditions.)

1. He needed to be paid a fee of $5.00 for his time and cuteness. He really wanted the money up front but settled for after the fact. He didn't make me sign anything, thankfully.

2. He needed to be able to bring his sword.

3. I had to take a picture of him with his sword.

4. I must post the aforementioned sword picture online for everyone to see.

5. I had to replace the gum I made him spit out during the chair shoot.

I think that's it. He thought the whole thing was really fun. Just to be able to jump in a nice chair outside on a gravel road is kind of a new experience for most kids. After we did a few with the shirt on, I asked him if we could take a few without the shirt. And he said, "I guess. I don't know why we're doing this. It's probably against the law." I told him that I seriously doubt trespassing on private property, taking off your clothes, and taking pictures is illegal. Good grief, that child. Whose kid is he anyway?

I had a lot of fun taking and editing these pictures. Since this is my kid, I was able to do some serious Photoshop experimentation. Some of the editing is a little over the top but I like it. Now, I would like to introduce you to my new cool FREE chair.

Say hi. If you or your family would like to meet my new cool FREE chair in person, I can arrange a meeting.







3 comments:

mindy said...

I like the photoshop stuff you are doing. The faded color looks really cool. Especially in a "busy" area like a road.

RanAshKenCoop said...

Jenny!
I love the chair! I'm a little behind - I just saw that you got it. So cool! Can't wait for Kendall's shoot tomorrow!

Muri said...

I like ur kid,i have one,but my kid's hair not like yours..