Sunday, July 27, 2008

A few more of Emma's family

I thought I would post a few more pictures from yesterday on here. I don't have anything better to be doing right now other than playing around on facebook. (BTW, if you want to friend me on facebook you can search for jhintze@jhintze.com. I'll send you some flair!)

Anyway, I've been playing with some muted color techniques in photoshop. The one of the girls reading the book is muted by layering a regular color, a sepia, and a b&w and adjusting them and overlaying them until it looks like I want it to. I think it looks kind of cool. I won't get rid of the regular color pictures but I'll probably offer a couple of muted along with a couple of sepia per shoot.

And just F.Y.I., my son, Jackson, wants to marry Emma. They were in the same kindergarten class. I showed him some of these pictures of her and he asked me if I could print one out for him. If Emma's mom doesn't mind I might have to get him a 4X6 to frame and put on his shelf. Funny.

Enough jabbering....on to the pictures!



No comments: